Impala Wading Boot
The Impala Wading boots are made to withstand heavy use in both salt and freshwater.
Comes with a ”Maxi-Grip” rubber sole made to maximize grip all slippery surfaces, even in cold conditions. And it is prepared for using studs if needed. The boots is supplied with a bag with loose studs, so you can choose to add studs or don’t depending on your preference and/or fishing spot.
As mentioned, we have designed these for use in salt water – meaning, that if they can withstand the use in the extreme hard salty environment, they will also work perfectly in freshwater. So we designed them avoiding all features, that will cause problems in the salt. That means no use of metal anywhere in the boot, even the hook laces are made in sturdy nylon. Only metal part is the studs, whcih can be replaced when worn down…….
They are very light, super comfortable to wear, and easy to get in and out of, even when wet.
- Super light weight
- Special ”Maxi-Grip” Rubber sole
- Superb ankle support
- Nylon Hook laces for durability in saltwater
- Several hook laces that make it possible to fasten the laces in different ways for best personal fit.
- Flexible for highest comfort
- Available in 8 sizes (40 to 47)